$100 – per 60 minutes individual session
$130 – per 60 minutes couples session
Individual Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please Note: Most major insurance plans will not pay for the the cost of couples counseling. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am presently an in-network provider for the following health plans: Medicare, United Healthcare, and ValueOptions. (Out of network options may be available if you have a PPO plan.)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Click here to request a therapy appointment online.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.Please share this post!